We are Brighton & Hove's most established independent Pet Care Company dedicated to cats.
If you would like to become a new Toto cat customer please read our 1 to 6 steps shown below, then click to register.
1. Provide us with your full address including postcode when you register so that we can check we cover your area (a list of areas we cover are displayed on this page).
2. Provide us with information about your cat(s) routine, vet details and include their name(s) during registration.
3. Once we have been provided with your address and cat(s) details we will send an invitation email so that we can arrange a free introductory registration meeting.
4.. If you would like to book some Toto visits then you can do this as soon as you start registering.
5. Payment is required a minimum of 7 days before we start any new customer visits.
6. Register with us by clicking on the red link bar just below.
Areas we cover: All central Brighton & Hove areas which also include Hangleton, Hove Park, Withdean, Westdene, Tongdean, Patcham, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Coombe Road area, Whitehawk, Hanover areas, Kemptown areas, Portslade, Mile Oak, Southwick & Fishergate (Please see our PRICES page for out of central town area charges).
Areas we are unable to cover - Woodingdean, Bevendean, Moulscoombe, Coledean, The Marina, Rottingdean & Saltdean (we are very happy to provide recommendations of fellow cat sitters for these areas).
Email: email@example.com (For the quickest response email us, we monitor emails regularly whilst out and about visiting our customers between 6am-7pm).
Office Telephone/Answer phone: Our free phone office number 0800 XXX XXXX (we remove this number during the lead up to the Christmas period due to the volume of calls we recieve for new customers just requiring this period) .
(For the quickest response email us, we monitor emails regularly whilst out and about visiting our customers between 5am-7pm).
CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR - NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
We are unable to take on any new customer requests that just need us for the Christmas & New Year period. If you would like us to recommend a fellow cat sitter who has let us know that they can take on Christmas requests please let us know so we can provide their details to you. Otherwise we look forward to registering you for future visits. NEXT AVAILABLE REGISTRATION MEETINGS ARE FROM THURSDAY 7th DECEMBER.