We are Brighton & Hove's local independent pet care company dedicated to cats since 2010.
If you would like to become a new Toto cat customer please read our 1 to 5 steps shown below, then click to register.
1. Provide us with your full address including postcode when you register so that we can check we cover your area (a list of areas we cover are displayed on this page).
2. Provide us with information about your cat(s) routine, vet details and include their name(s) during registration.
3. Once we have been provided with your address and cat(s) details we will send an invitation email so that we can arrange a free introductory registration meeting.
4. If you would like to book some Toto visits then you can do this as soon as you start registering, this will assist with us being able to offer registration dates that we have available.
5. Payment will be collected at a registration meeting if a booking has been requested. If a booking is requested after a registration meeting then payment is required 7 days prior to our start. All future bookings can then be paid up to 24hours prior to us starting.
Areas we cover: All central Brighton & Hove areas which also include Hangleton, Hove Park, Withdean, Westdene, Tongdean, North of Hove Park (Old Shoreham road), Patcham, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Coombe Road areas, Whitehawk areas, Hanover areas, Kemptown areas, Portslade, Mile Oak, Southwick & Fishergate (Please see our PRICES page for out of central town area charges)
Areas we are unable to cover - Woodingdean, Bevendean, Moulscoombe, East of Whitehawk Road, The Marina, Rottingdean & Saltdean.
Email: email@example.com (For the quickest response email us, we monitor emails regularly whilst out and about visiting our customers between 5am-7pm).
Office Telephone/Answer phone: Our free phone office number 0800 246 1003 (For the quickest response email us, we monitor emails regularly whilst out and about visiting our customers between 5am-7pm).