We are Brighton & Hove's local independent pet care company dedicated to cats since 2010.
If you would like to become a new Toto cat customer please read our 1 to 5 steps shown below, then click to register.
1. Provide us with your full address including postcode when you register so that we can check we cover your area (a list of areas we cover are displayed on this page).
2. Provide us with information about your cat(s) routine, vet details and including adding their name(s) during registration.
3. Once we have been provided with your address and cat(s) details we will send an invitation email so that we can arrange a free introductory registration meeting.
4. If you would like to book some Toto visits then you can do this as soon as you start registering, this will assist with us being able to offer registration dates that we have available.
5. Payment will be collected at a registration meeting if a booking has been requested. If a booking is requested after a registration meeting then payment is required 7 days prior to our start. All future bookings can then be paid up to 24hours prior to us starting.
Although we do not offer cash refunds, we are happy to provide a credit on your account which can be used towards any future bookings for any canceled visits (excludes Bank Holidays & the Christmas period). Full terms & conditions are provided whilst registering with us.
The Christmas period is only available to book for existing regular customers that are registered with us, who have completed a registration meeting at their home and booked our services for a minimum of 3 bookings between the dates of the 24th December 2018 to the 1st September 2019 (see our Christmas page for full information and T&C's).
Areas we cover: All central Brighton & Hove areas which also include Hangleton, Hove Park, Withdean, Westdene, Tongdean, North of Hove Park (Old Shoreham road), Patcham, Hollingbury, Hollingdean, Coombe Road areas, Whitehawk areas, Hanover areas, Kemptown areas, Portslade, some Mile Oak areas, (Please see our PRICES page for out of central town area charges)
Areas we are unable to cover - Southwick, Fishergate, Woodingdean, Bevendean, Coldean village area, Moulscoombe, East of Whitehawk Road, The Marina, Rottingdean & Saltdean.
Email: email@example.com (For the quickest response email us, we monitor emails regularly whilst out and about visiting our customers between 5am-7pm).
Office Telephone/Answer phone: Our free phone office number 0800 246 1003 (For the quickest response email us, we monitor emails regularly whilst out and about visiting our customers between 5am-7pm).